Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yummy Goldenberries

Vitamin A - Yummy Goldenberries

Good morning. Yesterday, I discovered Vitamin A - Yummy Goldenberries. Which is very helpful in my opinion so you. Yummy Goldenberries

Have you ever heard of a goldenberry? I hadn't until recently, when I purchased up a bag of organic, vegan goldenberries made by Golden Power from Whole Foods. On my way home, I was glancing over my receipt and noticed the bag of them was more than ! They truly are not the cheapest berry I've ever purchased. I was both irritated and intrigued.

What I said. It shouldn't be the conclusion that the real about Vitamin A. You look at this article for facts about anyone wish to know is Vitamin A.

Vitamin A

So, what are these extra berries exactly? Well, goldenberries are apparently a "superfruit" that hail from South America. From what I've read they appear to be very salutary - with a high vitamin A content. They are rich in bioflavonoids, which help sacrifice inflammation in the body. They also consist of a high level of vitamin A, vitamin C, beta-carotene, vitamin P, as well as some iron. In case you are wondering, vitamin P (sometimes known as rutin) is believed to progress the circulatory ideas in addition to helping with vitamin C absorption.

What are they like? Well, these singular golden berries from Golden Power are a lot like giant raisins, but better! They have a very potent smell, and their taste is both sweet and tart (it has the essence of orange and a bit of grapefruit). The taste was a bit surprising at first (it is strong), but after a while I found that they tasted more and more like candy. In terms of calories, a serving of 28 grams has 80 calories, 0 grams of fat, 2 grams of protein (impressive for a fruit!), and 3 grams of fiber -- so only 1 weight watchers point!

There are tons of ways to eat goldenberries. You can eat them on their own, add them to low calorie oatmeal or low calorie cereal, consolidate them into fage yogurt, eat them with low calorie ice cream or low calorie frozen yogurt, consolidate them in a low calorie trail mix, or even sprinkle them on pancakes or make jam out of them.

Enjoy!

I hope you receive new knowledge about Vitamin A. Where you may offer easy use in your life. And most of all, your reaction is passed about Vitamin A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Spring Valley Vitamins