Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Got Chocolate, Calcium?

Vitamin A - Got Chocolate, Calcium?

Hello everybody. Today, I learned about Vitamin A - Got Chocolate, Calcium?. Which could be very helpful for me and you. Got Chocolate, Calcium?

Last week I posted my dissatisfaction with my daughter not wanting to drink her milk unless it had Chocolate syrup in it.

What I said. It isn't the final outcome that the actual about Vitamin A. You look at this article for information about anyone need to know is Vitamin A.

Vitamin A

Desperate to find a healthier source of calcium, I was happy when I found a Chocolate-flavored calcium supplement at my local grocery store. It's a generic brand, Kroger, but that didn't stop me. Besides, they are Very tasty and don't taste at all like a vitamin supplement.

Yay!

Plus, my daughter categorically Loves them, although only the caramel ones. I know, I know, how can she be my kid?!? Caramel over Chocolate? Ick! It was a Huge cut (Not!), but I eat the Chocolate ones now. Hee hee!

Anyway, each soft chew has the following vitamins:

Calcium - 500 mg (50% daily value)
Vitamin D - 400 I.U. (100% daily value)
Vitamin K - 40 mcg (50% daily value)

Just for curiosity sake, I compared the sugar article of the soft chews to an 8 oz. Glass of Chocolate milk made with Chocolate syrup. I was blown away when I saw that each soft chew has only 2 grams of sugar versus 31 grams of sugar per glass of Chocolate milk!!!

For you visual people, here's the sugar comparison again:

1 Kroger Chocolate-flavored calcium soft chew = 2 grams sugar
1-8 oz. Glass of milk (2% contains 11 grams of sugar) with 2 Tbsp. Chocolate syrup (20 grams of sugar) = 31 grams of sugar!!!

Holy crap batman! This is categorically gross!

I don't know about you guys, but when I make Chocolate milk, I put in A Lot more than the 2 tablespoons of Chocolate syrup mentioned above. This means my homemade Chocolate milk is basically like eating sugar out of the bag!

Cough!

Choke!

Gag!

Wow! I had categorically No Idea!!!

Obviously, the Chocolate flavored soft chews are the healthier choice.

In summary, I'd extremely recommend the Chocolate-flavored Calcium Chews from your local grocery store if you are looking for a calcium supplement, especially for whiny kids!

I hope you receive new knowledge about Vitamin A. Where you may offer use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is passed about Vitamin A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Spring Valley Vitamins