Thursday, July 12, 2012

What an Ionic Foot Bath Did For My family

Vitamin A - What an Ionic Foot Bath Did For My family

Hello everybody. Now, I learned about Vitamin A - What an Ionic Foot Bath Did For My family. Which is very helpful in my experience and you. What an Ionic Foot Bath Did For My family

Although ionic foot baths have been ready for any years, especially in the Uk and Europe, it is still relatively unknown in the Usa.

What I said. It is not the final outcome that the real about Vitamin A. You check this out article for home elevators a person wish to know is Vitamin A.

Vitamin A

Our touch with it first originated when my 6 year old granddaughter was diagnosed with lymphoma. To hear the news that a loved one has cancer, especially when it is a child, is devastating to say the least. What were we going to do?

Our house has all the time leaned towards alternative medicine so we decided to investigate all we could to see if we could handle this without doing the customary chemotherapy and radiation. If we couldn't, we would go with the customary methods.

We were very fortunate to have a very dear friend who pointed us in the right direction and hooked us up with a very knowledgeable physician whose comprehension of the human body and the effects of nourishment and environmental pollution, and how it relates to health, was absolute gold for us.

The first thing he did for us was change her diet. No sugar, no junk food what so ever, just pure nourishment for her body. She also took 37 distinct vitamins, minerals, herbs and homeopathies 7 times per day. Half of them were in liquid form that she could mix in with a itsybitsy juice which made it a lot easier for her.

Basically we discovered that her body was over acidic from environmental toxins and too much over processed foods and disease thrives in this type of environment. We had to make her body more alkaline with condition construction nutritious foods, vitamins and herbs.

We also had to get all forms of chemicals out of the house and have her use natural shampoos, soaps, tooth pastes etc.

We also discovered that she was riddled with parasites so some of the herbs she took were for handling that. What a shock to see what was coming out of her body.

Because she was so toxic, we were introduced to the ionic foot bath which she did on a regular basis.

I am not a physician but my comprehension of the foot bath is this:

In a base plastic bucket, you place the metal array in clean water that has a itsybitsy sea salt in it. The array puts out a very small current with distinct and negative ions that circulate straight through the body. The oppositely expensed toxins attach to them and by osmosis the toxins are pulled out straight through the pores of the feet. The clean water starts to change color depending on what organs are detoxing.

Dark brown/black- is the liver detoxing

Orange- the joints

Yellow- urinary tract

Dark green- gallbladder

Black flecks- heavy metals

Red flecks-blood clot material

White foam- lymph nodes draining

In all fairness, the water will change color to some degree without feet in it because the metal, water, salt and minerals will react. But what you are looking for is the sludge that floats on the top of the water that stains the sides of the bucket. We found some independent studies done with and without feet and it showed the mucus in the water that just the water, salt and the metal array wouldn't yield by itself.

In my investigate on the subject, some say, don't worry about what color the water changes to. Instead, notice what it is doing for you. I saw before and after pictures of blood samples of someone doing a foot bath. Before, the cells were clumped together in chains, and the after picture showed free flowing cells.

I was so impressed by the ionic foot bath, I purchased one for myself and my family. I had severe arthritis in my right elbow and I couldn't straighten my arm. After about five half hour sessions, I started to notice my elbow was not hurting as bad. After about nine or ten sessions, the arthritis was fully gone and I had complete motion back. After a year, my arthritis has not returned. What a blessing to be pain free.

My self and any house members reported a more clear headed feeling after doing a foot bath.

To make a long story short, my grand daughter is free of cancer and has been for two years. She has maintained her salutary lifestyle and nutritious meals and regular foot baths for maintenance.

It worked for my grand daughter and myself. Will it work for you? I don't know! That is something you settle for your self.

It is just my notion that whatever that helps you detox safely could only be good for a body.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Vitamin A. Where you possibly can offer use within your daily life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Vitamin A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Spring Valley Vitamins